- Violence and the Kingdom of God: Introducing the Anthropology of René Girard Introduction to mimetic theory.
- Gathering a Community in the Spirit Introduction to the Rule of St. Benedict
- Imitating Elisha: St. Benedict’s Life in Mimetic Perspective
- Mimetic Hospitality: Guests and Community in the Rule of St. Benedict
- Desert Monastics as Hidden Models discusses stories and sayings of the desert monastics of the fourth century
- Living by the Breath of God a paper outlining a spirituality built on mimetic desire
- Baptizing the Imagination An article about the theological dimensions of fantasy literature.
- Mary in the Place of Shame and Glory An Advent-Christmas Meditation